[AccessD] Hi I am back and stuck

Darren D darrend at nimble.com.au
Sun Jun 17 20:01:28 CDT 2007

Howdy

Thanks for this

No fault here Arthur - I actually look forward to your posts

I am in fact most ignorant of recordset objects

In the list of references - DAO is not mentioned as I removed it - But the
FindFirst still works!

This is the bit I did not understand??

If it is a DAO capability - why does it still work after I remove DAO from the
ref lists

I even Compacted and repaired the dB - and re-opened it after removal of DAO

Still the combo After_Update event fired - no errors - and it even found the
relevant record

Using
Me.RecordsetClone.FindFirst "SomePKinThedB =" & Me![cmbSomeCoolCombo]
Me.Bookmark = Me.RecordsetClone.Bookmark

Darren