[AccessD] A2003: return records from Stored proc in SQL

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 06:52:39 CDT 2007

They are all hidden under the queries tab of the database window. From the
moment Access introduced the ADP format, I was instantly and totally hooked.
In fact, I have won a couple of bottles of beer when some snotty DBA said,
"Oh yeah, can you talk to the system tables?" and I whipped up an app on the
spot that not only spoke to the system tables but had combo-boxes too. It's
a lot of fun to do that to people who think Access is a toy.

A.