[AccessD] BE Relinker

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Jun 19 12:24:00 CDT 2007

Patti,

  ADO is the default data lib in A2000 and up and is what is most likely
giving you problems.

  First, add a reference for DAO.  Then depending on whether you want to use
ADO or not, you can leave it check or uncheck that reference.

  Note that if you leave it checked, you will need to prefix any variable
dim with either DAO. Or ADO.

  Ie.

   Dim rst as DAO.Recordset

  Then try a compile and make sure you get no errors.

Jim.