[AccessD] NZ for Null

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:50:38 CDT 2007

With all due respect, Virginia, formatting is an issue for the front end and
retrieving the data is an issue for the back end. I would not suggest trying
to push one way or the other. Within Access (MDB) you can customize the
output column. If that's not enough, do the rest in the front end not the
back end. The back end's mission in life is to deliver data not formatted
data.

Arthur