[AccessD] Third conference?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 20 18:33:20 CDT 2007

Had a roomate go through this years back for something similar.
You get an  I-192 waiver form, to avoid all the hassles.
How do you think all those hockey and football players cross the border?
Prior to 9/11 you might have got away with a pardon record.

The waiver application package can be obtained from any U.S. immigration
office.
It requires a personal statement, information forms, and fingerprints
for both Canada
and the U.S. Adjudication may take several months. If approved,
an initial multiple-entry waiver will be granted, usually for six months.
Eventually you get a permanent one.
 Extensions require new fingerprints if the previous prints are more
than a year old.
Cost is around $300, You can pick up forms US Customs at TO airport
or if they have downtown consulate.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.