[AccessD] Graphics not printing

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 21:21:07 CDT 2007

Thanks, John.

All I can say is Yup. Why this stuff happens is way beyond my tiny little
scope of knowledge. Stuff happens, I go Huh? I read and scowl and grope and
fail and go Huh? repeatedly. I'm too old for this. I should have followed my
instincts and purchased a ladies shoe store. Oh well. Maybe that's why
there's reincarnation. Next time around, I'm going for the ladies shoestore
thing!