[AccessD] The first annual GreatSmokeyMountainsAccessDConference

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Jun 22 15:59:34 CDT 2007

Thanks but sorry, I'm not going to make it. I was looking a flight down
using Expedia.com and found one at a pretty good rate the damned price
changed on me before I finished! Almost doubled! So, I've been checking in
every hour to see if I could get a cheap last minute flight but no luck yet
and I'm out of time - last flight left Appleton at 4:07 pm.

Hope you all have fun!