[AccessD] Office 2007

Dian nd500_lo at charter.net
Sun Jun 24 14:54:29 CDT 2007

Well, I already admitted I was grumpy. I think that, if I had the time (and
the inclination)to do what I did originally (learn Access 2.0, which was
then brand-new), it might work. I don't think I want to go that far right
now and so I'm cheating (and I'll understand if you all want to throw me off
the list permanently for this one). I'm doing all the upgrades in 2003, then
I'll convert it and smile sweetly and cash the check.