[AccessD] Office 2007

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Sun Jun 24 15:20:53 CDT 2007

Arthur, MS doesn't need a reason to change things other than forcing us all
to spend money on wasted features... :(

I'm trying to be nice, but I really am tired of being manipulated by Mr.
Moneybags Gates.

Susan H.

The alleged improvements seem without exception to dazzle all Office users
who have never sniffed a line of code. I must be old-fangled -- I cannot yet
deem one reason why "ribbons" are better than the menubar; nor can I find
menu items that I used to be able to find eyes-closed.

Apparently somebody has released an add-in that puts the classic menu back
into the picture while hiding the ribbons.

On the plus side, I really do love the navigation bar in Access 2007.