[AccessD] The first annual GreatSmokeyMountainsAccessDConference

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 10:04:14 CDT 2007

Hello All,

I returned yesterday from the Colby Estate...

....mmuusstt...uussee...cllaasssses..............mmuusstt...buuilld..framework.....BOUND
IS BEST!!!

lol...all kidding aside...I had an absolute wonderful time.  I definetly
have a better understanding of classes and JWC's approach.  There had always
been something missing in my mind as far as understanding classes...but
walking through it with someone has opened many doors, Thanks John.

I also wanted to thank the entire Colby Family for being such wonderful,
gracious hosts.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte