[AccessD] The first annual GreatSmokeyMountainsAccessDConference

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Mon Jun 25 15:58:17 CDT 2007

I also want to thank John, Mary, Robbie, Allie and assorted friends for
their hospitality.  The meals were delicious and Robbie is an expert
marshmallow roaster!

I absorbed an enormous amount of framework/class information from John (as
well as helpful hints on keeping a sharp mind :-)  I also picked up hints
from Mark who, by the way, is VERRRYY multi-talented.  Thanks again for
letting me stalk you and for ensuring that I got my frappucino before
heading home ;-)

I am looking forward to future conferences to meet many more of you!

Barb Ryan