[AccessD] OT: Useful weekend technical reading - Paper Prototypingfor "paperless" and wireless modern technologies....

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Mon Jun 25 19:23:02 CDT 2007

Hi Gustav,

Well, I'm also trying to get done software development process "paperless"
with changing success...

How do you find this MS One Note 2007? Is it really useful? What are the
best IYO usage scenarios of this productivity tool applied to software
development business?

Did you try to use MS Groove 2007?

Thanks.

--