[AccessD] Wireless Scanner

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 26 06:25:44 CDT 2007

It does seem a strange word to use for this.  One meaning of wedge is to
"forcefully insert between" as in "I wedged this piece of wood in the
crack".  Since a "wedge" scanner is inserted between the keyboard and the
computer, you could say that you "wedged it in between".  Still makes no
sense to me.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting