[AccessD] Age calculation

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Tue Jun 26 06:40:31 CDT 2007

Whether or not it should default to March 1 or February 29 is subjective --
you can fault the software manufacturers for the choice they made. You make
a terrifically good argument for your case. Nonetheless, the software
doesn't agree with you. It isn't a bug or a mistake, but clearly, you're not
getting the results that you need.

But, I'm glad for the discussion, because although this distinction has
never mattered to me, I can see where it would be an important issue for
some people.

Susan H.

It will fail in approximately 1 out of 2000 calculations.