[AccessD] How to start a form in acDialog mode

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jun 28 08:56:18 CDT 2007

To my knowledge it is not possible.  You can simulate that by putting a loop
immediately AFTER the line that opens the form.  Something like:

blnOtherFormClosed = false
Do
	DoEvents
While not blnOtherFormClosed

blnOtherFormClosed will be a global variable.

Then as the other form closes, in it's OnClose event will SET
blnOtherFormClosed to true.  This will allow the calling form to exit the
loop and continue processing.

Crude but it should work.

<Disclaimer>
The code above was air compiled