[AccessD] Update Access 2003 to deal with SQL 2005?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 29 20:37:59 CDT 2007

One way to get around this, is you have to use SQL 2005 tools (or other
compatible tools)
to edit your SQL Server objects instead of the Access tools. It is
frustrating to switch from
Access to see the object in question then switch tools to the SQL server
tool to edit it.
 Tip: Having 2 monitors on the desk takes the homicidal edge off this
irritation.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.