[AccessD] OCX file location

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Fri Mar 23 07:47:13 CDT 2007

Since Microsoft quit including MSCOMCT2.OCX with its standard Office load,
I've just been putting it into the Windows/System32 directory manually,
and having others do the same. Now with enhanced security measures, I find
that directory to be unavailable. What other places would VBA be most
likely to look for it? I could put it anywhere and have the VBE find it,
but others use my apps, and they're not going to want to go through that
procedure. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Thomas F. Ewald
Stryker Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.