[AccessD] URL to download Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition

Bruce Bruen bbruen at unwired.com.au
Tue Mar 6 05:55:58 CST 2007

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 19:58, Ervin Brindza wrote:
> Hi,
> I can't find tha url for downloading VB Express. On
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/downloads/ are some 2,8 Mb
> installer, but that one needs Internet connection during instalation. I
> need "all in one" installation file just like the SQL Express have a 234 Mb
> file. Many thanks in advance,
>     Ervin

IMO I wouldn't even bother.  14 months ago it was an ad-ridden dog that only
runs on a 5.6GHtz machine with 4999TB of cache and phones home every second
keystroke to check if you have violated DRM.  Sarcastic - moi? PO'd - Moi?
Considered it absolutely useless? Moi? NEVER!

Its so bad that even the media have given up on it and focussed on vista.

--
regards

Bruce