[AccessD] Suitability of Access For Task

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Tue Mar 6 20:20:17 CST 2007

Hi Michael:

Yes, the spec is a bit odd. I can't do anything to the tables I'm connecting
to because they are part of a standalone manufacturing system ... The
barcoding is primarily to try to cut down on errors when users are adding
ingredients ... Certain batches can only have specific ingredient mixes
added to them.

This will be a temporary fix for the system until the developers of the
manufacturing system add this functionality.

Thanks for the input.

Larry Mrazek
LCM Research, Inc.
www.lcm-res.com