[AccessD] Lost Focus. Not?

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Mar 7 01:14:42 CST 2007

Jim:

Well my problem was in having unrealistic expectations about the behavior of
others - other controls that is.  You would think that by the time a Lost
Focus event occurs, that the control could no longer have the focus.  How
sadly mistaken I was.

You see, when the combo box triggers its Lost Focus event, it really hasn't
given up it's focus.  It is clinging desperately to the past, insisting that
it has really not lost focus, and is in denial about the need to let go of
its visibility.

I learned all this by watching Dr. Phil's week long Access special.

Rocky