[AccessD] Naming Conventions

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:13:08 CDT 2007

On 3/15/07, Barbara Ryan <BarbaraRyan at cox.net> wrote:
> Is there a "gold standard" for Access/VB naming conventions?  I've been looking at Reddick's (1994).
>
> Also, I am having difficulty understanding how to use prefixes with tags --- e.g., cls= a generic class; mcls=class defined in a module??; fmcls=???   Any suggestions on where to look for clarification?

Barb,

I use Reddick's as well, well a personally modified version. The
modifications are only to Keep it simpler for me.

I'm pretty sure quite a number of folks here use some form or RVBA.

You can find the official version of RVBA Naming Conventions at
http://www.xoc.net/standards/rvbanc.asp last updated in '05

It is explained quite in depth there. That may help your understanding.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"