[AccessD] Naming Conventions

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Thu Mar 15 09:39:20 CDT 2007

Barb,

I looked through the official list which Bryan listed (Thanks Bryan!), and
found that I use three exceptions:

1) Instead of str as the prefix for a string variable, I use stg.  Str is a
VBA key word!

2) Instead of cmd for a command button, I use but.  I need obviousness!

3) For scope variables, I capitalize the M or the G.  It's easier to see in
code.

Dan