[AccessD] Access 2007

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Mar 15 14:13:48 CDT 2007

I have a non-profit that got it.  So I have to convert my
client management system over to it. I hate the interface.
I may wait on the free runtime for 2003 and force them to
use it instead. I have to decide what to do before next
weekend because I am supposed to do the install then.

I will keep the list posts on the adventures encountered.