[AccessD] Sum a column in Excel files in a specific folder

Bhupinder Singh bhupico at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 06:28:22 CDT 2007

please tell me that whether you want to sum in each respective sheet or you need the sum of [ all the sums of all the common col of each sheets] ??????

  Hope you are getting me.

  if not feel free to call back.

  I can solve the problem.

Gustav Brock <Gustav at cactus.dk> wrote:
  Hi Ervin

Why not just link the worksheets as tables and read the data with a query?

/gustav