[AccessD] Great Smokey Mountains AccessD Conference

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 16 09:04:14 CDT 2007

Anyone who would like to attend a conference in the foothills of the Smokey
Mountains (Hickory / Lenoir North Carolina), in my home, please respond.  I
have lots of room and lots of computers, but if we need to hold it elsewhere
I can arrange a conference room or something.

If we want to do this we will need to hammer out the when.  If you are a
senior member you should also consider a presentation, that is what a
conference is about.

We could also do a huge "REGIONAL" AccessD conference.  My "Region" is the
East Coast of the US so we would need to somehow discover the epicenter in
terms of where east coast listers live so we could plan a conference at the
epicenter.

In the meantime, my house is available, and I am available.  The more the
merrier.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting