[AccessD] AccessD Conference - Is there interest in a framework presentation?

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:59:23 CDT 2007

On 3/16/07, JWColby <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:

> If there is interest I will present, at the conference at my house, as much
> as a full day presentation on classes and the framework concept.  I will
> also provide to all attendees a "fully functioning framework" and a simple
> application that uses it.  What I do NOT want to do is monopolize the
> conference if you would really rather not take the time to do that.  The
> reality is that programming in Access at that level is a skill that not all
> Forum members have, and indeed not all forum members even want or need to
> have.

I for one would LOVE to hear it explained. As much as I try to read
what you post on Frameworks, I still can't quite wrap my brain around
it. Mind you, it may be because I have no need for one these days.
Developing? What Developing? <sigh>

I still dont' know if I'll be able to attend, but I'd love to. Dates
and permission dependent :)

> I just wanted to offer this and let the chips fall where they may.  PLEASE
> do not hesitate to tell me that it would bore you to death, or otherwise
> just not be useful.  And of course if you are interested please say so also.
> I will need prep time to do this so I need to know what the consensus is.

Fantastic idea, IMHO.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"