[AccessD] OT(kinda): Crack Code

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 09:54:33 CDT 2007

I know...and it turns out I might be wrong, I assumed 1 OBJID per second,
hence the 86400...but there might be more.  In all of my searching
online...I found a resume of a guy that helped write the program.  He
actually just called me back.  He says that the OBJID is based on UNIX
time(1970 something)...and he thinks(from what he remembers...)there can be
4 OBJIDs for each second.

Does this give anyone any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte