[AccessD] OT(kinda): Crack Code

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:48:50 CDT 2007

I agree about daylight savings...except about the new rules because the new
rules would not affect older dates...would it?

9/12/2001 my hours are off by 1 hour...I don't have time to try 1 at a time
in the original system to find the exact change...but I do believe it is
realted to time changes.

Thanks again,

Mark A. Matte

P.S...Glad to have ya'll to talk to...When I say "WOW...I just figured out
how to convert an 8 digit alpha numeric string created by a 36 base counting
system, using UNIX time as a start point...back to a date/time!!!"...my co
workers just nod and smile...and walk away.