[AccessD] A2003 to SQL: Write Conflict

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Tue Mar 27 02:17:29 CDT 2007

Hi Eric - Stuart

Thanks for the quick response

I did have this issue last week and I was prompted to select a PK in a small
popup that would come during linking with a list of field names

So I now know to select the correct field and bat on

This allows me to add records into tables - cool

But I don't think this is it

But I have discovered that I can edit some fields in a new record - thus a new
record gets created  but then say on the 4th or 5th field I edit I get the error
message when I leave that field

So I can go into the tables and can see partly finished / partly edited records
- this is a real pain in the butt

Help

Darren