[AccessD] Column Positions

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Mar 30 11:30:23 CDT 2007

Hi John

It's the property OrdinalPosition which is read-only for querydefs, so I guess not.
However, if this is a user "issue", you can create a query:

 Select * From yoursavedquery

and it will present the columns at their original positions. Then the user can play around with that. Next time when opened, it will again present the original order.

/gustav

>>> askolits at ot.com 30-03-2007 16:52 >>>
In a query's datasheet view you can easily drag the columns around.

Is there any way to reset them back to the way they are positioned in the query grid?

The only way I have found to do this is to create a new query and just copy the SQL statement to the new one.
Is there a easier way, or maybe a menu option?

Thanks,

JOhn