[AccessD] code to find the population within a radius of a zip code

Borge Hansen pcs at azizaz.com
Fri May 4 10:19:17 CDT 2007

>John Colby wrote:
>I converted the code to find the population within a radius of a zip code.

Hi John,
What does your VBA code look like?

I am using a code that will find a subset of records based on their geocode within a near enough square,

...and querying the recordset like this

....find me all record instances where Lat of record is between "northernmost Lat" and "southernmost Lat" and Long of record is
between "most western Long" and "most eastern Long"

Interested to see your code based on a circle construct.....

Regards
borge