[AccessD] Query/Forms Update Data

Calvo, Denis Denis.Calvo at dgs.ca.gov
Fri May 11 13:45:46 CDT 2007

accessd at databaseadvisors.com

Using Access 2002.  Our Forms (based on a query) in general allows for
data entry.  However when I add another specific table and its link to
the main source of the query (another table) the query/form prohibits
produces results but does not allow for data entry/update?  How do i
determine what is causing this?  i could remove the linked table from
the query and the resultant form now allows for updating/data entry once
again.  I have tried to "look" at all the characteristics of the problem
table but find nothing that tells me it would preclude the form's
abitlity to update records.

Denis Calvo
Denis.Calvo at dgs.ca.gov