[AccessD] FMS Inc. Sourcebook

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed May 2 10:09:19 CDT 2007

I had the 97 and 2000 versions of their sourcebook and never thought it
was worth the price.  The .Net product may be better, but I wouldn't
count on that.  I generally copy and paste my own code from the MS
CodeLibrarian or something similar, when I'm not scavenging for ways to
do something totally unfamiliar.

Charlotte Foust