[AccessD] No Print dialog box and new Acrobat

Eric Barro ebarro at verizon.net
Wed May 2 12:48:37 CDT 2007

When you set up the HP network printer add a local port that corresponds to
the IP address of that network resource instead of browsing the network to
connect to that network resource.

Add Printer Wizard->Local printer attached to this computer->Create a new
port->Standard TCP/IP Port

Specify the IP address and the printer wizard will create the Port Name for
you and you should be set.

As far as Windows is concerned it will route local print jobs to the IP port
which then routes it to the printer hanging off of that IP address.