[AccessD] Redeem your voucher

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed May 9 13:36:32 CDT 2007

Yea, I typed it in too.  No help.  That also brings up the issues of is it 0
or O, 1 or I or l etc.  At any rate, no luck so far.  I did get a response
of "we'll get back to ya" from MS.

In the meantime I don't need it anyway.  I was just trying to get something
free from the big MS.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting