[AccessD] VB.Net - seeing the messagebox

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun May 13 21:06:50 CDT 2007

>You are using messagebox.show, right?

Yes. It does show up if I click on the program icon representing the windows
form for the VB.Net program, but it will not pop up over (for example)
Outlook if I have that open or Firefox if I have that open.  It also does
not cause the little icon in the toolbar to turn dark blue or flash as some
other programs can cause their toolbar icon to do.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting