[AccessD] OT: Comodo firewall

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun May 13 22:05:25 CDT 2007

Well, that turned out to be too easy.  I downloaded comodo onto the new
server, deleted all of the existing rules re specific protocalls, used the
wizard on both systems to set up a trusted zone and voila, they can see
shared folders.  To get SQL Server happening I had to register the servers
and then switch back and forth between the servers answering affirmative on
the Comodo prompts and Voila, each server can see the other's server.

Too bad they don't make an AV.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting