[AccessD] OT:FTP Client

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon May 14 00:43:44 CDT 2007

 FileZilla, SmartFTP (free for personal use only),  or the FireFTP
plugin for Firefox are all good

To bring it back on topic.
There's a simple FTPSend utility on my website if you just want to
upload files to an FTP site.  You can shell to it from VBA in an
Access Application. That's how all the election results for PNG end
up on the Electoral Commission website. The HTML pages are built in
Access from an SQL Server BE and uploaded to the WWW with a single
button click.

Check out FTPSend under the Free Software button at
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg