[AccessD] VB.Net - seeing the messagebox

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon May 14 06:56:02 CDT 2007

ROTFL.  I am using SQL Server 2005, which is the primary mission of the box.
And the SQL folks said XP on a server box is not a good idea.  I moved to
Windows Server 2003 and fixed problems I was having with SQL Server.

So there ya go.  2003 it is on this and my other SQL Server box.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting