[AccessD] From your friendly moderator

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 15 15:39:26 CDT 2007

I agree that the borders between the various lists have been criss-crossed
as many have been using the shot-gun approach to ask and answer questions.

On the other hand much of the newer technology is morphing and the strict
borders are no longer realistic. Example the Access list looks more like the
'Access.Net using SQL 2005' list. No longer does Access just use the MDB
database and eventually SQL DB with .Net/Framework/Mono calls will become
fully incorporated.

Jim