[AccessD] Weird Problem...for me anyhow

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:13:31 CDT 2007

Make a copy of the database and do any and all of these things on that
copy - then you can always go back to your original should something
really bad happen.

1) Try Compact and repair if you haven't already.
2) there is a stand alond compact and repair called JETCOMP.EXE
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/295334
Get that and run it against the database.
3) try to create a NEW TABLE using the old table as input to an APPEND
query. Then if that works you could delete the old table and rename
the new table to teh name the old one originally had.

All I can think of. Are their any MEMO fields in this table?  Memo
fields are trouble sometimes.

GK