[AccessD] OpenArgs

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Thu May 17 10:10:33 CDT 2007

I was trying to set a form's DataEntry property to True, but it wasn't
working -- numskull... It worked when I remember to add the Forms!
identifier.

Susan H.

Susan,

What kinds of things have you tried?  I've used OpenArgs to send a string of
comma-delimited values.  The opening form parses the OpenArgs string to,
say, set a value in a field on the form.  I use OpenArgs to tell the form
being opened what the calling form's name is, or to set a variable in the
Open method for the form, etc.
There's a decent couple of examples in the Access 2003 Help for the OpenArgs
Property.