[AccessD] Library Forms

Hadyn Morgan hadyn at dataconcepts.co.nz
Mon May 21 03:50:55 CDT 2007

Hi guys

I have developed a wizard for a project which uses the same main wizard form
and various sets of subforms to complete different processes.  It works well
and I would like to add the main form as part of my standard library so I
can have customised wizards for any project.
Question:  Can a library (CodeDb) form have an application (CurrentDb) form
as a subform?  If so, how?

Cheers
Hadyn
Checked by AVG Free Edition.