[AccessD] Web site Hosting Companies

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed May 23 00:27:06 CDT 2007

 http://icdsoft.com - I have been using them for 4 years now, have more than a dozen sites with them, and have NEVER had any down time. Though there is no phone support, I'm very pleased with their SureSupport ticket system. They always get back with me in less than half hour, usually within 10 minutes. The longest solution was a couple hours from start to finish and that's because I asked about something complicated that required research on their part, but I knew it would before I asked about it. If you use them, you can choose either the Hong Kong or US server farm. (Mine are about half and half). Check out the pics at http://www.icdsoft.com/datai.php (links under Production Servers) - the server farm is the largest in the world.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net