[AccessD] [dba-Tech] OT: Virtual PC 2007

Lembit Soobik lembit.dbamail at t-online.de
Wed May 23 06:52:41 CDT 2007

(moving to dba-Tech)

yes, Gustav,
that will probably be the best solution. In fact I have started plannig such
a box some days ago.
It should be able to even wake that box up from any PC with WakeOnLan.
I guess multiple wakeups wont hurt.

And since I will use only SATA drives, it will be easy to plug them into any
other PC in case of HW or SW problems of this box.

BTW, this is the reason I dropped the idea of the NASlite box, as the file
system is not compatible.

Lembit