[AccessD] Tab Control Locking

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Wed May 30 09:49:45 CDT 2007

Kostas,
I prefer to hide the tab versus hide all the controls.
In design view, click on one of the tabs
In tab (Page) control properties... under format change visible to No.
When the person enters the correct password - turn visible to yes.

   Me.PageName.Visible = True ' I prefer to use the page name vs the page index.

HTH

Jim
jhewson at karta.com