[AccessD] VBA abandoned in Office 2008 for Mac

John Skolits askolits at ot.com
Wed May 30 16:20:02 CDT 2007

"What you guys think is the number of years that it will take for the
number of those actually using VBA to drop below 50% of the
present count?"

Based on the many legacy systems I see that still rely on the Dos operating
systems, it will be a long time. Below 50%? 4-5 years.

But, it all scares me a bit since Access as a front end and also VBA are my
primary tools of development. Time to start changing careers?