[AccessD] FW: Removing quotes

Michael Bahr jedi at charm.net
Thu May 31 21:30:27 CDT 2007

Nice about about Perl or any other "higher level language" is that there
is always more than one way to get the same result.  Another way to
accomplish this would be to split on the tab delimiters and evaluate each
item using a regular expression and then rejoin.  Or globally substitute
the | for all tabs (^t) and perform the regular expression on the quotes.
For doing intermediate processing on text files using Perl or Tcl are
great tools plus they are open-source and free.

Mike...

 be using split and creating a regular-expression