[AccessD] Crosstab Report

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Wed Nov 7 11:50:13 CST 2007

I have created a crosstab report which contains 14 columns of data.  If the underlying crosstab query yields more than 14 columns, I want to add a new page to display the remaining columns.  The data on the report is populated via code using a recordset based on the crosstab query.

I am currently reading through the recordset and populating 14 columns of data, then doing a page break, an "rs.Movefirst", then reading thru the recordset extracting data beginning in the 15th column.   However, the Detail Format and Print events do not fire.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Barb Ryan