[AccessD] move report control 2007

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Mon Nov 5 18:39:51 CST 2007

I'm not finding that? When I move the bound control the attached label moves
and vice versa......I know there is a new thing called control layout but I
am definitely in design view.

For now I had to delete the labels completely and add new labels using
toolbox, then copy/paste for more. Then they are unattached.
There must be an easier way....unforunately I'm working to a (late)
deadline....this'll do for now.

thx
Kath